Runescape University
Just ONE more step away to get your unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guide! What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW before it's too LATE!
Runescape University
Just ONE more step away to get your unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guide! What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW before it's too LATE!
Runescape University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape University

Home of unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guides. We are committed on teaching and make difference from other Runescape fansites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes.

Go down 

What would you do if you were in Durial321's shoes?
I would do the same thing that he did, and go on killing rampage, realizing you would be permanently banned, and go down in RS history.
Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes. Vote_lcap0%Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I would mishmash around with it a bit, exposing getting banned, but not pulling any huge attention to myself.
Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes. Vote_lcap0%Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I wouldn't assault anyone, but I would stay there and see how it goes.
 0% [ 0 ]
I would log out and quickly report the bug.
 0% [ 0 ]
I would move out the situation and never mind it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Fan Tenpa
Admin
Fan Tenpa

Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes. Empty
PostSubject: Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes.   Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Alright put yourself in this situation. The day is 6/06/06. You're attending a 99 construction party, wielding a combat ring. Unexpectedly the owner kicks all the guests out. And you see you still have the attack option outside of the house. You tried it, and you hit someone! You're a high level and could possibly kill everyone there.

What would you do? Give up your account for one hell of a time and go down in RS history, or avoid the risk and be cautious? The choice is in your hands.
Back to top Go down
https://runescapeuniversity.forumtl.com

Put Yourself in Durial321's Shoes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape University :: Runescape :: Classroom-
Jump to: