Runescape University
Just ONE more step away to get your unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guide! What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW before it's too LATE!
Runescape University
Just ONE more step away to get your unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guide! What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW before it's too LATE!
Runescape University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape University

Home of unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guides. We are committed on teaching and make difference from other Runescape fansites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did You Begin Over When You First Died?

Go down 

Did you begin over when you first died?
Yes, I created a new account after my first character died.
Did You Begin Over When You First Died? Vote_lcap0%Did You Begin Over When You First Died? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I kept playing with the same account after it died.
Did You Begin Over When You First Died? Vote_lcap0%Did You Begin Over When You First Died? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Fan Tenpa
Admin
Fan Tenpa

Did You Begin Over When You First Died? Empty
PostSubject: Did You Begin Over When You First Died?   Did You Begin Over When You First Died? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm

90% of Runescape players first died when they were at the beginning of their Runescape career. Around level 10 combat or below.

The question is: Did you begin over when you died? Knowing this new character will be much better than the last one.

I did. My first character was attacked by a shade and I lost my yo-yo I got from Santa. I logged out then later I made a new account.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://runescapeuniversity.forumtl.com

Did You Begin Over When You First Died?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape University :: Runescape :: Classroom-
Jump to: