Runescape University
Just ONE more step away to get your unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guide! What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW before it's too LATE!
Runescape University
Just ONE more step away to get your unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guide! What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW before it's too LATE!
Runescape University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape University

Home of unique, quick-read, advanced and trendy Runescape guides. We are committed on teaching and make difference from other Runescape fansites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape?

Go down 

How old were you when you started playing Runescape?
How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape? Vote_lcap0%How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7-12
How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape? Vote_lcap0%How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
13-16
 0% [ 0 ]
17+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Fan Tenpa
Admin
Fan Tenpa

How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape? Empty
PostSubject: How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape?   How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 pm

I started playing Runescape when I was 16 years old. It was Christmas day of year 2005 and I was bored because my family was in the hospital and I was waiting for them to get back that night. I still remember Santa was giving out yo-yos.

How old were you when you started playing Runescape?
Back to top Go down
https://runescapeuniversity.forumtl.com

How Old Were You When You Started Playing Runescape?
Page 1 of 1